Thursday, July 21, 2011

I love autumn

Autumn is my fav station so I'm puting my eyes on new collections. Today I've discovered the H&M collection and... I've fall in love!
*
So vintage, sophisticated and contemporany, and I love that palette dominated by shades of burgundy, brown, cream and orange!

Have a great day! See you tomorrow [friday!!!!]
---
El otoño es mi estación favorita y cada verano espero con ansia las nuevas colecciones cargadas de bufandas, jerseis, botas... Hoy he descubierto la de H&M y... me la pondría ya!!
*
Muy vintage y contemporánea a la vez, y la paleta de color super acertada con tonos tierra, melocotón, crema y naranja.

Hasta mañana viernes!!!!

^-^


P.S. Here the Spain H&M link. Sorry I can't link to everywhere.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...