Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Little B and the Horse


Today I want to share you a personal reflection.
I think it's very important for children to grow up loving animals. In my opinion this is the way to end animal abuse. So from small we're explaining to our daughter Blanca (aka Little B) the importance of respect for animals (view here other example). I hope that all the people that read this help me in this great fight.
Please share this post with friends !!
------
Hoy toca una reflexión.
Pienso que es importante que los niños crezcan apreciando a los animales. En mi opinion puede ayudar a terminar con el maltrato hacia ellos. Por eso desde pequeña le estamos explicando a nuestra hija lo importante que es respetarlos (otra foto aquí).
ff
Photos by S.
February, 2013.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...